Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hello out there!

I knew it would happen, but not so soon! I made this blog Months ago and have never kept up..

So Hello to everyone following me.. :)

Everything around here is the same. Dave is doing better with his health issues. Joe is growing and is so smart. I love that kid! I can't believe he is going to be 4 yrs old soon. I miss the baby days so bad. The time fly's. I wish he could stay small. :(

That has me thinking.. Life just goes so fast. Cherish each day and don't sweat small thing's. They don't matter... Be happy and go out and live!!

I started my Diet on January 4th 2009. It's been almost 1 week and I am doing good. I will weigh in every friday with my weight loss.

1 comment:

Tiara said...

I had to do a double take to make sure I had the right blog when I saw a new post LOL Good luck on the weight loss, Robin! You can do it!